If you are planning to immigrate to Canada, for sure Ontario is one of the places that you should consider. If you don’t know, Ontario a province of Canada. Its capital is Toronto, where I am located. I’ve been living in Toronto for over 5 years and I am happy I chose this place to live.
When I was looking for a job in Toronto I had to refine my research, as I did not know which company is a good company to work for. How do you measure a good company to work? It really depends your field and for how long you’re planning to work there. However, some points are important, such as:
- Company location;
- Industry sector;
- Financial statements;
- Products and services offered;
When we are new to Canada we’re not sure how to find this right? So, there are a lot of useful websites that you can use to find your job in Canada. Some of the websites listed below are for use in Ontario, but they’re worth it:
- Industry Canada (Business Information by Sector)
- Industry Canada (Canadian Company Capabilities)
- Top 1000 Canadian Companies
- Ontario Chamber of Commerce
- Go to the library close to your home and look for the Who’s hiring book
- Fraser’s industrial supply companies
Do you have any other comments or suggestions?