I’d like to share with you the most visited posts at How to Live in Canada during 2008. It was a great year and I am happy with the results we accomplished. I couldn’t do it without you. I hope we can increase the readership, the number of visitors and the feedback for 2009.
Below you can find the list of the most visited posts at How to Live in Canada:
- 2008 public holidays in Canada: Everybody loves holidays right? When I created this post I was quite shocked with the response and the number of visitors.
- Ontario public sector salary disclosure 2008: You can find the list of people that receive more than 100k/year. Lots of money, and of course, lots of taxes too
- Salary in Canada: How much should I receive: As an immigrant, how do you know how much you should receive? This post helps you
- How to find a job in Canada with no Canadian experience: Another great post, where I shared with my readers the solution to find a job in Canada without the Canadian experience
- Best places to live in Canada: As a Money Sense subscriber, I’ve read the best cities to live in Canada. Very useful if you don’t know where to live in Canada.
- Work as a firefighter in Toronto: Do you want to be a firefighter in Toronto? Learn how.
- Where should I look for jobs in Canada: We presented a list of useful websites that you can use to find a job in Canada.
- Where do immigrants come from: I came from Brazil. I’ve met people from different countries as well. So, where did you come from to live in Canada?
- Work as a teacher in Ontario: Do you want to work as a teacher in Ontario? Learn how.
- Difficulties that immigrants face in Canada: I can easily say the first and the most important one: language skills.
I hope you enjoy the list and if you’d like to know more about something else, let us know.